We traveled far and wide to come to the only place on earth where I actually crave a hot dog. In the Magic Kingdom there is a little stand that sells such yummy hot dogs. I know, you're thinking yummy and hot dogs don't go together...but they do here! We went the first night and were sad because it was raining so the stand was closed. We went back and fought the crowd on July 3rd which was nuts because they were doing their 4th of July preview fireworks show. There were so many people we couldn't move. But, after a long day of being hot, sweaty and tired...I think the picture says it all.
Jul 21, 2008
More Mickey Fun
Posted by Happy Me at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Giant Rice Krispie Treat
John and I stopped at a cute shop on the way to the beach. This thing was huge, and was almost as big as John's head. I know, it's hard to imagine.




0 comments:
Post a Comment