THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Aug 10, 2008

Diamond Lake




John and I had a great time at Diamond Lake. I was finally able to meet his oh-so-sweet grama and grampa. It was so much fun to be there, even though bugs really love me. But, I did well, only coming home with 3 bites! We were able to hang out with his way fun uncle and aunt and brother as well. I really enjoyed getting to know them better. The lake was beautiful and peaceful, and it was very romantic when John rowed me out into the middle of the lake.

1 comments:

Emily Bryner said...

I wish I could have come but it didn't work out. I am glad you guys had fun and thanks so much for the book!!!!!!!

The Giant Rice Krispie Treat

The Giant Rice Krispie Treat
John and I stopped at a cute shop on the way to the beach. This thing was huge, and was almost as big as John's head. I know, it's hard to imagine.