Here we are! I have had Encarnacion in my head for a few weeks now. I was excited to finally put it on!!! John makes a very skinny, but awesome Nacho!!! Stay tuned for more photos from Halloween. We weren't allowed to wear masks, so make sure you watch for when John has his mask on!!! People couldn't even tell it was him. We had a good time.
Oct 29, 2008
Chancho, lemmie borrow some sweaaaatts...
Posted by Happy Me at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Giant Rice Krispie Treat
John and I stopped at a cute shop on the way to the beach. This thing was huge, and was almost as big as John's head. I know, it's hard to imagine.




4 comments:
John = awesome
Never thought Id say it!
oh my i love it! you two crack me up! yes john is too skinny! so are you guys coming down for christmas? Happy Halloween!
Holy cow! That does not even look like you John!! Hope all is going well for the two of you! You are missed here in AZ!!
FYI that first comment was from Tim! He couldn't stop laughing!! Nice job guys - another successful set of costumes!
Post a Comment