John and Jared are now coaching a second grade soccer team. It's so dang cute. John even made kids sit out tonight at practice, (he's so mean!). Last week was their first game, and they won! I think it's funny because John and I are getting used to the weather. You ready for this all of you from Arizona and Vegas? It was just about 72 degrees, and we were sweating!!!! I know, it's crazy. Anyway, it's been fun to watch John, as if he already doesn't have a million things to do...let's just add one more. =)
Oct 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Giant Rice Krispie Treat
John and I stopped at a cute shop on the way to the beach. This thing was huge, and was almost as big as John's head. I know, it's hard to imagine.




1 comments:
oh how fun! and yes you guys better not complain about your weather, we are not anywhere near 72 degrees! we are still in the 100's! oh thanks for posting, your posts are fun!
Post a Comment