THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 24, 2008

Flying V!!!!

It's official....we are now ducks! Well, next year anyway. I am so proud of John. He is now going to be a part of the pre-med post-bac program at the University of Oregon. Very exciting. We get to move again. Fun stuff. We don't move until the end of summer 09, but I just had to post because it's very cool. So if you talk to John tell him congrats. Then, after a couple of terms we'll get to apply to the next step of schools. Who knows where we'll end up then, right Connie? =) So yeah...Go Ducks!

2 comments:

The Whites said...

What, are you still comming to Vegas??

The Whites said...

Well Shane says congrats I say boo, I am feeling sorry for myself. Come to Vegas!!!!!!!!!!! The book you gave me for Christmas is perfect, you;ll fit right in

The Giant Rice Krispie Treat

The Giant Rice Krispie Treat
John and I stopped at a cute shop on the way to the beach. This thing was huge, and was almost as big as John's head. I know, it's hard to imagine.