THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 30, 2008

Christmas Vacation

Well, we had a full house here at the Roberts/Johnson household, and it was pretty fun. We were able to go exploring for one day. We woke up late and saw that it wasn't raining so we set out to do something...ANYTHING because it had been rainy all week. But, we went to a fun little town with cute shops, saw a lighthouse and went to an elf viewing area with no elk. All in all, it was a pretty fun time.
John was also able to finish making the rolls with our so cute nephew Ian. He loved it.

1 comments:

Rayna said...

I know what you mean about getting out in the sunshine. I cleaned out the girls storage unit. Fun! Remind me to tell you about my family connection to the Umpqua River Lighthouse. Glad you enjoyed it!

The Giant Rice Krispie Treat

The Giant Rice Krispie Treat
John and I stopped at a cute shop on the way to the beach. This thing was huge, and was almost as big as John's head. I know, it's hard to imagine.