So John and I have been in Eugene for about 2 weeks now. We love it...we love the shopping, the trees, the markets, the wildlife in our back yard. We love to drive around and look at new things. But wait....what's that? A brand new VW bus? It's pretty cool. I haven't ever seen one of those. Oh wait...there's another one. Wow, there's another VW even though it's not new. Oh my goodness! They're EVERYWHERE!
We now play a game called "How many VW busses can we find in one day." I know, the name's a work in progress. But today we got all the way up to 22!!!!!! No joke, and it wasn't counting the same ones twice. I know, it may be hard to believe, but if you've ever been to the great city of Eugene you're probably laughing and nodding your head.
Mar 30, 2009
Here's a Bus, There's a Bus, Everywhere a Bus Bus
Posted by Happy Me at 11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Giant Rice Krispie Treat
John and I stopped at a cute shop on the way to the beach. This thing was huge, and was almost as big as John's head. I know, it's hard to imagine.




3 comments:
Must be all the fabulous tree huggers!
That's really funny! You need to take pictures of your new place! In Vegas you can count all the Limo's and pimp cars!
Erin,
I love your blog and hearing from you. You aren't going to believe this, but we had a bus for somewhere between 5 and 10 years. We were going to take our kids camping in it-- I think we went to the desert once in it, but we took it to Apache Lake twice a month. We have fond memories of our "bus".
Barb O
Post a Comment