THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Mar 15, 2009

Wicked Jog


This was a way Wicked weekend! Jaime and I voyaged up to Portland Friday night to shop, play and run around like crazy people. It was so much fun! On Saturday morning, we actually got up out of our oh-sooo-comfortable hotel beds (I know, can you believe it?) and went for a small 6 mile jog!!!
We were pretty proud of ourselves. Then, after that rejuve we dolled up and strolled downtown for WICKED! It, of course, was amazing. And yes, I have to quote from it and sing, "I couldn't be happier." It was a really good time. If you look closely at the picture, I'm in it. That's my way of taking a picture with me in it without actually being in it.
After the show though, we were driving away and were totally sad because the cast was outside and there wasn't even a big crowd around them! Jaime was yelling "There's Fiyero!!!!" like a mad woman. I was so proud of her.

1 comments:

Stoddard's said...

i'm jealous :) by the way i'm out of the contest! :( good luck

The Giant Rice Krispie Treat

The Giant Rice Krispie Treat
John and I stopped at a cute shop on the way to the beach. This thing was huge, and was almost as big as John's head. I know, it's hard to imagine.