THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Nov 2, 2009

Back in Action






Okay so it has been a really long time since I have posted anything on here. John and I have been pretty busy with school, work, and me starting up the photography business. I
am pretty excited though. John is still working hard in school, and has cut down his hours for work. I got a new job in an opthalmology office as a patient representative (fancy word for receptionist/secretary). It's pretty fun. I get to work with a girl in my ward so that has been neat getting to know her better. Sadly, this year John had to work on Halloween. We weren't able to dress up like we do every year. It was a black mark on my life. Ha ha. Other than that things are still the same. It just started the rainy season here. We like it so far. I was able to go and do a photo shoot of senior pictures this past week. These are various photos from that. I love playing around with the color and angles. It has been a blast!


photosbyerinleigh.com




1 comments:

The Whites said...

Your blogging again! Nice pictures, you are so talented. I am sad you did'nt get to dress up for Halloween, you guys come up with the best costumes every year!

The Giant Rice Krispie Treat

The Giant Rice Krispie Treat
John and I stopped at a cute shop on the way to the beach. This thing was huge, and was almost as big as John's head. I know, it's hard to imagine.