Yes, I have a dream, a new dream, that one day....this car will be MINE!!! We went to our first car show (together) that is held here annually about 20 minutes away from us and it was pretty darn cool. (Not the weather though...I think it was in the mid 90s with lots of humidity.) At first, I was like "yeah, sure, let's go, whatever" but when we got there I fell in love...
There was also a black one. It reminded me of a James Bond car, but I really liked the yellow one better. I think it's because I could picture it red. The other one I couldn't stop picturing Daniel Craig. (Not that that's a bad thing)
John is a definite muscle car man. I seemed to gravitate to the old classics and the 50's Ford pickups. Here are some of John's favorites. I don't have time to post all the pictures that man took. He was a photo machine. It was pretty fun.




0 comments:
Post a Comment