
Mardi Gras came early for us this year. And, along with some friends of ours, we also had a killer who came to the party. (Joe is very much our friend too) ;) It was so fun!!! None of us were able to guess who the murderer was, he was that good. My character was a gold digger from Vegas (like that Connie?) who had been married to the murder victim. He was, of course, 50 years older than me. John was the chef and aspiring TV cooking star (go figure!!) and talked with a FABULOUS southern accent. He did end up with the maid which was kind of a bummer. I thought that maybe I would have had a fling with our cook in the middle of all the other scandal, but no luck. And the winner of the best costume goes to......Amberly!! She rocked all of us with her goth novelist character. So funny. My good friend Amy was my step daughter, a socialite that inherited all that I should have gotten. ;) And I do have to say, she also impressed me with her southern accent. We also had the family lawyer (murderer), a law student from the Bayou, a french maid who turned out to be the murder victim's daughter, and the New Orleans street musician who was also related. Son of a gun, gonna have some fun on the Bayou.


Jan 16, 2010
MURDER....at Mardi Gras
Posted by Happy Me at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Giant Rice Krispie Treat
John and I stopped at a cute shop on the way to the beach. This thing was huge, and was almost as big as John's head. I know, it's hard to imagine.




3 comments:
how fun! we were supposed to do one of those for halloween but never did!
Love it, gold digger in Vegas, haha! The perfect part for you:) I am sad you can't come to Disneyland with us, are you sure? I can do John's HW for him, took many chemistry classes in college!
Sounds like you had a great time! I need to have one of these parties some time, they sound "killer".
:-)
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment