Yesterday we woke up to a beautiful day! This was strange to us as it's the middle of winter, and we live in Oregon, so beautiful blue skies this time of year are like a rare species...we just wanted to stare at it wondering where it came from. So, we set out on an adventure to take some photos. It resulted in a two hour car trip trying to find the perfect spot, and we ended up in a park with one dry spot to sit on, but we ended up with dirt all over our bottoms. ;) The result though, is great. I think these are my favorite pictures of John and I that we've ever taken. He makes it. 



Jan 24, 2010
It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
Posted by Happy Me at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Giant Rice Krispie Treat
John and I stopped at a cute shop on the way to the beach. This thing was huge, and was almost as big as John's head. I know, it's hard to imagine.




4 comments:
Beautiful pictures! You guys both look gorgeous and the scenery is amazing!
Wow! I agree! Those are great pictures! It was a beutiful day on Saturday. I'm glad you guys got out and enjoyed it.
Those are amazing pictures. You guys look great! Glad you found the perfect spot and the perfect weather a hard thing to do here. :-)
Love your pictures you look really pretty erin!! missed you guys this week..............:(
Post a Comment