THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Feb 10, 2009

It was a Las Vegas Mystere


Yes, I did spell it correctly. And yes, that's John on the right. Ha Ha! We got to go visit our awesome friends the Whites in L.V. and usually what happens in Vegas stays there, but we had to come back home. =) We went to a show at Treasure Island called Mystere and it was FANTASTIC!! I was amazed at how good it was. The two "strong men" in the picture above was one of the best parts of the show. It was crazy. The company was great too. We miss you guys! Thanks for having us.

2 comments:

The Whites said...

It was fun! I know you are missing Vegas very bad right now! Thanks for everything! PS you look good in Eggplant Purple! PPS THis is what I am. PPPS Pedro offers you his protection

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for the really great write-up of Mystere, I'm so glad you enjoyed the show. I will defintiely share your post with people here at Cirque.
Jessica
Cirque du Soleil

The Giant Rice Krispie Treat

The Giant Rice Krispie Treat
John and I stopped at a cute shop on the way to the beach. This thing was huge, and was almost as big as John's head. I know, it's hard to imagine.