THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Feb 15, 2009

Photo Shoot of Johnny

I started a photography class, and we came to our chapter on portraits. John was my subject, and I have to say I married a darn good-lookin' man! They came out really well. The black and white was me "exploring my options" as my teacher puts it. We had to do a picture where we were capturing the personality of the person. That's the smallest one. I think it suits him well--the small smirk, and sort of humble look. It was fun to do. I think we made a pretty good team. Yeah, we don't have kids so we have lots of extra time. =)




2 comments:

The Whites said...

You guys make such a cute couple!!

Vincent Family said...

Wow Erin!! I wish we could have taken picture while we were there! :( Those are great pictures of Johnny. They would make a great profile picture - they look so professional!! I have to say . . I don't really understand the thrid one . . :) but the other two look great ( he-he!)

p.s. have you found anything for sweet tooth cravings yet!!????!!

The Giant Rice Krispie Treat

The Giant Rice Krispie Treat
John and I stopped at a cute shop on the way to the beach. This thing was huge, and was almost as big as John's head. I know, it's hard to imagine.