I've had a blast playing Bunco with a group of new friends, and am sad that I'm moving. Every time it's just a bunch of laughter and way yummy food. I stole this photo (Thanks Jodee!) and even while we were taking the photo we were laughing hysterically. Any chance you have to play Bunco you should try it, it's way fun, especially with the right group of people.
Mar 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Giant Rice Krispie Treat
John and I stopped at a cute shop on the way to the beach. This thing was huge, and was almost as big as John's head. I know, it's hard to imagine.





3 comments:
Aw! How fun! I have never played buy it seems anyone who has . . loves it!! Looks like a fun group! :P
Hi Erin! I stumbled upon your blog and its so great to see what you guys have been up to.
I LOVE bunco. It's so much fun.
Clayton and I will be in Mesa in May. Are you guys planning on being in Mesa this summer by chance?
Hey Erin. I'm so glad you found our blog because now we have yours! I love bunco too! I played with a group of the funnest girls when I lived in Utah, and I can't wait until the boys are a little older so I can start a new group.
Post a Comment